Attorneys, nurses, physicians, and social workers who attended the 2019 Summit are eligible to claim continuing education credit. Below is information on the number of credit hours as well as instructions for claiming credit.
Attorneys seeking CLE credit will need to contact their individual bar associations. For questions about continuing education credits, please contact the Boston University CME office at email@example.com or 617-358-5005.
This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and jointly-provided by National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership at the George Washington University.
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 10 of which 0 is eligible for pharmacology credit.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership at the George Washington University. Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR SOCIAL WORKERS
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886791045-5750) for 9.5 continuing education contact hours.
Instructions for Claiming Credit (Same for all Professions)
- Go to http://bucme.org/getcredit (Note that you cannot claim credit until the entire program has finished on Friday afternoon.)
- Type in WLN18048 into the “Activity Code” field and click “Search”.
- Click “Proceed to credit.”
- Log in with the username and password that you used to register for the conference.
- At the next screen, click “Continue” to get credit.
- Follow the online instructions. Attest to completing the evaluation. Claim your hours.
- Print and/or save your certificate
- Please contact the BUSM-CME office with any questions on claiming your certificate at (617) 358-5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.