The National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center, National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership, and Farmworker Justice are launching a 4-session learning collaborative to equip health center participants to develop strategies for screening and documenting the legal issues related to the social determinants of health (SDOH) of patients, particularly agricultural workers, and LGBTQIA+ people. Participants will increase their capacity to use screening tools that incorporate SOGI data collection and identify the legal SDOH needs of patients, collaborating with peers and expert facilitators to implement best practices for the screening, identification, and referral of patients with legal needs.
- Program will consist of 4 sessions in May and June of 2021.
- May 4th, May 18th, June 1, June 15th
- Ongoing technical assistance will be available to participating health centers during their participation in the program.
- Participants will collaborate with peers and with expert facilitators to identify and implement best practices in care.
- The Learning Collaborative is open to FQHCs, FQHC look-alikes, PCAs and HCCNs.