We host a wide range of free webinars to help health organizations incorporate legal expertise and services into their approach to addressing health-related social needs, and to help legal organizations align their service delivery with health partners.
Medical-Legal Partnerships COVID-19 Town Hall
Monday, March 30 at 1 – 2 p.m. Eastern Time
Click here to register
Join us for a town hall to discuss coordinating health and legal efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic and navigating MLP operational challenges. We’ll also discuss ongoing work nationally to prevent evictions during the pandemic. Panelists:
- Emily Benfer, Visiting Associate Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Mallory Curran, Principal, Mallory Curran Consulting
- Ellen Lawton, Director, National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership
- Donna Levin, National Director, Network for Public Health Law
- Kerri McGowan Lowrey, Deputy Director of Grants and Research, Network for Public Health Law
- Randye Retkin, Director, LegalHealth
- Keegan Warren-Clem, Medical-Legal Partnerships Director & Managing Attorney, Texas Legal Services Center
Recordings from past webinars are available in our resource library.