Registration will open in February 2019.
- Individual Early Bird (On or before July 1, 2019): $425
- Individual Regular (On or after July 2, 2019): $600
- Workshop Presenter*: $325
- Student**: $225
*Individuals who have a workshop selected for inclusion in the agenda can register at the workshop presenter rate. Workshop proposals are due May 13, 2019. All applicants will be notified of the outcome in June 2019, in advance of the July 1 early bird registration deadline.
**Full-time undergraduate and post-graduate students are eligible to register at the student rate. Medical residents also qualify for the student rate.
Who Should Attend?
- Advocates and others from community-based organizations;
- Administrators and board members from health care organizations;
- Consumers / Patients;
- Faculty, researchers, and students;
- Front-line practitioners, providers, and staff from allied health, health care, legal, medical, mental health, nursing, public health, and social work fields; and
- Representatives from government agencies and professional associations.