On April 5-7, 2017, hundreds of leaders and practitioners from the public and private sectors will gather for a national conversation about how to integrate health and legal services to better address the social determinants of health. Early bird registration ends February 24.
The 2017 Summit features plenary sessions on medical-legal partnership’s value in veteran and complex care settings, as well as sessions on quality improvement measures and the future of MLP in the current healthcare landscape. Workshops, affinity groups, and an accredited poster session will offer new research and practices related to the integration of care, including sessions on outreach and enrollment, information sharing between civil legal aid and health care organizations, screening for social determinants of health, and more. The Summit is approved for continuing education credit for doctors, lawyers, nurses, and social workers who attend.
Register by February 24 to take advantage of the early bird discount.
*Full-time undergraudate and post-graduate students are eligible for the student rate. Medical residents may also register at the student rate.
**Individuals who submit workshop proposals will be notified if their session was accepted by late January (in advance of the early bird registration deadline.)
***The early bird registration rate is valid until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 24, 2017.
To Register and Pay by Credit Card
- Go to: http://bucme.org/live/1704/fees
- Create an account and login
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Select your conference rate. *Note: if you submitted a workshop proposal, please wait to register until you know if your session has been accepted and you qualify for the workshop speaker rate. Everyone who submitted a proposal will be notified in late January, in advance of the early bird registration deadline.
- If you wish to also attend Wednesday’s MLP 101 pre-conference, select that option.
- Enter your information, credit card information, and submit.
To Register and Pay by Check
- Contact the Boston University CME office to register and pay by check at (617) 638-4605, (800) 688-2475, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When paying by check, we recommend creating an account at http://bucme.org/register before calling the BU CME office so that they may address your request with the most expediency. However, do not fill out the Summit registration form, as you will not be able to submit it without entering credit card information.